Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kindergarten Math

Ms. Lees Kindergarten Class

                       

 

Hello my kindergarten students! I am so proud of all the hard work you have been doing. We have been very busy learning our ABC's, sounding out letters, and matching letters to sounds. This week we are going to learn how to count, recognize shapes, add and subtract, and learn how to measure. I am so excited because I know you are going to learn so much.


Click on the menu tabs under header to see rest of blog.



1 comment:

  1. Jessica,

    I enjoyed viewing your blog. I agree with you it was very challenging but also benefical. I loved that you had tabs on your blog that gave information on counting, recognizing shapes, addition and subtraction etc. I also liked the color on your blog, its very colorful!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete